Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Chef allegedly dismembers and cooks his girlfriend with some additional details.
- Female teacher tried to rape a ten year-old boy - it's super not-cool.
- Cop gets sprayed with his own capsicum spray in a Shakespearean twist of fate.
- Colin Barnett says Great White Sharks aren't a protected species - proving that he doesn't know what that means. Because it is. It is a protected species.
- Man in an inflatable bubble tried to make it to the Carribean from Florida (spoiler: he didn't make it).
- Red Bull just lost a lawsuit because it doesn't give you wings... or something.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!