Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Valdimir Putin. Like a lot.
- Vladimir Putin frees a Tiger and he defects to China. The Chinese!
- Racist attackts a train guard who shows Olympian restraint
- Woolworths apologizes for 'accidentially' stocking a racist singlet (the favourite garment of the racist)
- Man kills a homeless guy because... warewolves?
- NewsCorp and Fairfax Media are both biased and horrible
- Tony Abbott plans to shirtfront Vladimir Putin at the G20 summitt (whatever that means)
- Jaqui Lambie is a senator somehow
- Sharri Markson has a huge hard-on for the ABC and left wing things
- Butt Plug sculpture in Paris. Of course.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!