Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- War Machine tries to kill himself... And fails.
- High School Cheerleading Choach Admits to Summer sex fling with student. We do one of these a week.
- A dramatic reading of Jorge and Tom's sexual text messages
- The government is watching you fuck. Probably.
- Chinese woman gets dumped and spends the week at KFC because she has prospects.
- Chinese city being built from scratch, as apparently they are now.
- Barry Spurr has his person emails released by New Matilda because public interest?
- Security guards are hired to protect new crazy-awesome chocolate milk.
- Ginger jihadist could face 25 years in jail
- GST increase which was never on the cards is now on the cards
- Downton Abby's dog ISIS to ironically get the axe....
- A guy in Ottowa tried to kill everyone because religion
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!