Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Bill Cosby is possibly a rapist (and his publicist is brain-dead).
- Stop doing interviews.
- Bogan in Queensland posts explosives on Facebook for... funs...?
- G20 (Obama king hits Vladimir Putin massive plot wtist)
- Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, had 30-40 wives, to the suprise of no one.
- Christopher Pyne struggles to understand the definition of irony.
- Charles Manson gets married to a 26 year old (technically) human.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!