Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Ebola nurse won't just take a vacation - becomes most hated person in Maine.
- Texas woman arrested over unwanted fellatio: world's least prosecuted crime.
- Jorge's suffering.
- Idiot climbs on top of decomposing, shark-surrounded-whale becase stupid?
- Bigger idiot Tony Abbott, doubles down on coal.
- Crazy Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic crashes.
- American's vote in the GOP for reasons known only to them.
-Couple caught having sex in public continues to have sex.
- Security camera footage from everywhere in Australia available online for literally no good reason.
- Julian Blanc 'pick up artist' literally flees the country
- VB goes undercover to win Surry Hills Craft Beer Festival (possibly).
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!