Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Larissa Waters: Total Hbypocrite Probably! Right??
- The Australian: What's Journalistic Integrity?
- Filing Real Stories.
- GTA V banned at Target and Kmart for reasons.
- The difference between banning something and removing something volentarily due to public pressure (and other semantics).
- Change.Org is kind of broken.
- Be consistant with your outrage.
- A Counter-Petition to Ban the Bible
- 8 Million Pound Monet punched in the face by a dickhead because anarchy?
- The Coalition Government drops the Medicare co-payment in favour of just... cutting funding instead.
- Anaconda tries to eat idiot, idiot sadly survives (Paul Rosolie).
- Jorge agrees with PETA (somehow).
- QANTAS is still probably the safest airline.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!