Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Australia actually repeals its carbon tax
- Israel launches ground forces into Gaza and everything's going to go great for everyone
- Malaysian Arlines flight MH17 shot out of the sky is today's visual signifyer (everything's not awesome)
- Manuel Noriega (the murdering dictator) is suing activision for defamation of character... But actually.
- Stupid Republicans are stupid
- Gates to hell open in Siberia
- Warren Buffet gives $2.1 billion to the Gates foundation, securing his place as most awesome dude ever.
- A tokoyo artist has been arrested for distributing a 3D printable version of her vagina. Japan is weird.
- A journalist publishes his twitter password and everyone loses their freaking minds
- Uber X has been stopped in Melbourne and it's all bullshit
- Comcast might be the worst company in the world
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Go to the Unnatural Selection website and click on things.