Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Australia's Jacqui Lambie wants a hubby with a big dong and now we know this for some reason.
- Reddit and porn that's in 60 frames per second (It's meant to look more 'real' but Jorge is not convinced).
- A Florida couple fucks on the beach... in front of kids and stuff.
- Sexual Spreadsheets and the things they really mean.
- China is a place.
- China, now that we've established its existence, has had a man die of the plague. The bubonic plague. But actually. In 2014.
- We erradicated smallpox - should we kill all the samples and stuff?
- AIDS laws to change in Victoria.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!