Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- ISIS or ISL or IS (The Islamic State) are Tweeting about Robin Williams' death.
- Oh yeah, and Robin Williams died.
- Now's probably not the time to mention he was a joke thief and stuff. Probably leave his relatives alone as well. Be a human.
- Zelda Williams had to quit twitter.
- Social Media involvement in celbrity death, because internet.
- We're catching comets now. Cool.
- Xander, Pandora, Fucking Blue People and Gurdians of the Galaxy.
- Ferrari has a perfume. For real.
- Tara Reid Launches a Sharknado Perfume (Also, she's still alive and stuff!)
-Ernest Michael Kirk just won't stop masturbating.
- Lonely California Man Sues Sony Over Killzone and Lack of Purpose.
- Woman reunites with her long-lost mum. Hooray! Except it's also her husband's long lost mum. They're siblings. They have a six year old.
- Kahled Sharrouf's 7 year old son is holding a severed head for Twitter Pics.
- Christy Mac gets the literal shit beaten out of her by War Machine and I sincerely hope he dies in a fire.
- Good news, you can pay your fines on the spot on Melbourne trams! You can't buy tickets on there though, because government!
- Lucky 17 year-old had sex with his foxy 35 year-old teacher in Utah.
- Joe Hockey: Poor people don't even drive, bro.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!