Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- We've been saying absentia wrong this whole time
- Jorge isn't a genius
- Who decides who's a genius anyway
- "Breckie bongs" and healthy living
- A Florida Woman robs her grandmother, because Florida
- American journalist James Foley gets his head cut off but some IS extreemist asshole
- 'Pinkwashing' debate in Israel after the introduction of new gay 'right of return' laws
- Man with 'walking corpse' syndrome believes he's dead
- Woman arresed with 3.7 pounds of cocaine in her titties
- Woman has sex with dogs, tries to poison the witnesses
- War Machine got caught and tased
- Runaway teen in Texas lives at Walmart for a few days
- Ohio morge worker Kenneth Douglas unsurpisingly has sex with corpses... a lot of corpses
- Turns our Clive Palmer is a bit of a racist 'Chinese Mongrels'
- Facebook seeks to stop people excercising all critical thinking by tagging saire
- English woman walks free after her 18th assult
- Corey Griffin (founder of the ice bucket challenge) ironically drowns
- People keep getting into strangers cars because they think it's their Uber
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!