Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Jorge had to change his car battery. It was hard.
- Orlando Bloom punches world renowned douchewhistle Justin Bieber over Miranda Kerr or something. Probably.
- ISIS orders Iraqi women to undergo genital mutilation - for funs.
- What is the actual point of diplomatic intervention? But actually.
- California man fatally shoots pregnant woman in the back in self defence...
- Melbourne police are fining you for leaving your car unlocked because laws.
- Sex toy stuck in a woman's vagina for 10 years.
- Joseph Wood's excecution in Arizona lasted nearly two hours. The punishment being that he had to live in Arizona for an additional two hours.
-Man accidentially appears naked in his real estate listing
- Lonely guy turns his showerhead into the creepiest girlfriend you've ever seen.
- Michelle Bachmann is a homophobic ass
- Another mum arrested for sending her kid to the park
- Unemployed people might have to apply for 40 jobs a month in this fabulous new Liberal Party fantasy land.
- Russian Geko sex satellite 'not responding'
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!