Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The release of the iPhone 6
- People resell Apple products on opening week, apparently
- Dude stabbed some AFP guys in Melbourne, because terrorism
- Man ejected from a Tiger Airways flight for a terrorism doodle
- Doing an Art
- Big terrorism raid that netted a grand total of two arrests
- Oh yeah, Adam, you're on a list
- Are ISIS the modern-day Nazi's?
- Can Iraq ever be truly un-fucked?
- You can't kill terrorism - it's a noun
- PT, the playable trailer for Silent Hill, we're doing it
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!