Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extreemely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Richard Attenborough dies and people are stupid and got confused
- The benefits of faking your own death under certain circumstances
- A prolonged, prolapsed imprompteu discussion about anal sex and the thickness of Sharpies
- Florida Watch: Jerk adult tries to shut down a 12 year old's lemonade stand because he knows not how experience joy
- TJ Miller, Yogi Bear and the fall of Dan Akroyd
- Bake cookies when moving so your house smells like manipulation
- You can use your electronic devices on some planes now! Huzzah!
- Using your phone at a petrol station isn't dangerous... probably
- South Korea is good at internet
- Sarah Silverman was high as fuck during the Emmys
- Breaking Bad won all the things
- Jorge is having an existential crisis... again
- Jennifer Lawrence nude photos and all that
- Maybe we just don't get to send nudie pics anymore
- Left 4 Dead is back and uncensored!
- Sister and Brother caught fucking in church parking lot
- Lady Town in Brazil now asking for men
- Everything would be better if it was run by women
- Be happy
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!