Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Movies: The Hobbit, The Imitation Game
- Idaho nuclear scientist killed by her own kid
- Prince Andrew named in sex scandal
- Employers try to end penalty rates because reasons
- #BlackBrunch in NYC gets some pointless backlash
- Let's broaden the base of the GST: code for tax poor people more
- Netflix 'cracksdown' on VPN users... Whoever those people might be
- Sherri Tenpenny, douche anti-vaxxer still allowed into Australia
- #JeSuisCharlie - Charlie Hebdo massacre and freedom of speech
-NAACP Bombed in Colorado Springs
- A Masturbating Jokckey Dog Snatcher
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!