Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Utah Teacher on bail for having sex with a student is arrested... for having sex with another student.
- Pundit on Fox News calls Birmingham a 'totally Muslim' city. He is wrong.
- Cat Wine is a thing and it is so, so very sad.
- Tony Abbott tries and fails to cut funding to Medicare because he's a troll.
- Compulsory Patriotism on Straya Day
- Hotlime Miami 2 is refused classification because reasons. Developers say, pirate it.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!