Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Karen Gillian is nice
- Hamish and Andy do radio things
- Ohio substitute teacher screens ABC's of Death... five times.
- Teen Disguised as a Doctor Fools Hospital Staff for a Month
-Five-year-old entitled douchebag piker refuses to pay for his deliberate absence. Or a British boy hit with an invoice over a party no-show.
- Woman opens professional cuddling shop in Portland - nothing suss happens as a result
- ISIS has Japanese hostages and nobody cares
- Black Man Lawfully Carrying Gun Gets Pummeled by White Vigilante at Walmart Because Entrenched Racism
-10 Killed, Churches Torches in Protests Over Charlie Hebdo
- Protests Against Charlie Hebdo in Pakistan and Chechnya
- Pope Francis Doesn't Like Free Speech And Will Punch You In the Damn Face
- Disneyland Had a Totally Preventable Measles Outbreak
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!