Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Salim Mehajer's bizarre TV interview.
- Lectern suggest gravity.
- Victoria to get medical cannabis in 2017.
- Australia has 'no freedom' because of our anti-gun and hate speech laws, according to FOX news. Get fucked.
- Tucker Carlson is a giant douche.
- Cereal cafe riot leader lives in a 600,000 pound London house because irony.
- Eleven year old boy accused of murdering little girl who wouldn't let him play with her puppy.
- Ben Carson: 'body with bullet holes' preferable to gun control.
- Thousands sign online petition demanding a rape victim on Nauru be allowed to come to Australia.
- Harvard debate team defeated by convicted felons.
- 800 pound man says hospital kicked him out for ordering a pizza.
- Russian intervention in Syria.
- The NSW Liberal Party heckled new PM Malcolm Turnbull and he totally deserved.
- Obama pokes fun at Kanye West's presidential ambitions.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!