Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- North Korea Tells the US to 'Come at me bro.'
- How one hug crumbled an anti-Islam protest.
- A chicken in Perth is being forced to tweet.
- Fox News "terrorism expert" is full of shit.
- 'Homeland is racist' - hired workers snuck graffiti into an episode.
- A Target store blasts porn audio for 15 solid minutes.
- Ann Coulter says dumb racist things on The View.
- Abyan's story.
- Donald Trump blames George Bush for 9/11. Jeb! strikes back.
- And that's about it.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!