HOLY GODDAMN SHIT HERE'S A FULL EPISODE!
Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The 'Rape Trump' street art.
- Anonymous KKK Doxing - did they deserve it?
- Melbourne Cup carnage: #SoaksDay2015
- Public Holiday because horserace.
- Ben Carson, the literal Republican frontrunner, doesn't believe in evolution.
- The institute that has no members and nearly conned the government.
- Started from the bottom but now we here: Trump only started from million dollar beginnings.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!