Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Paris Attacks - Raids in Brussels arrest 16.
- Far right parties are kicking goals.
- Refugees are not terrorists. Sorry.
- Former NYPD officer wants us to 'Stop worrying about people's rights.'
- Trump wants Muslim databases?
- Donald Trump would sign Muslims up at 'different places'.
- Remember James Diaz? I stand for good things!
- Donald Trump sounds like Sylvester Stallone with brain damage.
- FDA releases first edible GMO product. This is how we feed the world.
- Growing meat in labs. Totally a thing.
- Adam's story of woe about Daisy the cow.
- Jaqui Lambie says the Grand Mufti should be forced to wear an ankle monitor.
- Jaqui Lambie posts about 'migrants' threatening Christmas. Doesn't get it.
- The Australian Senate passed an amendment freeing children from detention centres in Australia.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!