Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Turkey shoots down a Russian jet, maybe precipitating World War 3.
- Facebook is doing you the favour of not having to block your ex.
- Australians will lose welfare payments if they don't vaccinate their children.
- Anti-Vaxers are generally morons, as told by internet comments.
- AFP whistleblowers insane claims about ethnic cleansing in PNG.
- Victorian School decides to have open plan classrooms - it goes poorly.
- Peter Dutton puts foot in mouth over White Ribbon Day.
- Donald Trump denies mocking a reporter's disability - which he clearly did.
- Victoria passes legislation banning harassment of women outside abortion clinics.
- Dinosaur Erotica novels totally exist.
- Presidential hopeful Vermin Supreme promises a plethora of ponies.
- Pro-lifer murders people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. Twitter responds in an predictably idiotic and callous way.
- Cards Against Humanity Make over $60,000 this Black Friday by selling nothing for $5.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!
And your delicious video, as promised.