Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- North Korean 'ghost boats' are fucking terrifying.
- The boys finally take down Jurassic Park: The Lost World. Timely.
- The Tunnel - it's a great show! Featuring Stanis!
- San Bernardino shootings. More mass shootings than days of the year.
- New York Times Front Page Editorial for the first time in a century, about gun control.
- New York Daily News has a go at Republican Presidential Candidates for their meaningless and hypocritical 'thoughts and prayers.'
- Twitter user outs Republican candidates that voted down gun control and took money from the NRA.
- Joni Ernst loves castrating some pigs.
- Julie Bishop says Abbott has 'different recollections' of the leadership spill.
- PornHub gift cards are a real thing that totally exists.
- Uber loses a key legal case in Victoria.
- Mark Zuckerberg responds to critics of his $45bn pledge.
- Oscar Pistorius found guilty of murder.
- Scientists find link between people impressed by wise sounding quotes and low intelligence.
- $3bn worth of shipwrecked treasure found off the coast of Colombia.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!