Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Even ISIS supports kids geting vaccinated. They may be monsters, but they're not idiot.
- Rand Paul thinks vaccinations cause austism. Or not. Or something.
- Mitch McConnell decris 'obstructionism,' irony dies.
- Sydney rabbi 'didn't have a clue' and adult touching a child's genitals was illegal. But actually.
- Dead or Alive producer begs PC modders to be 'good and moral'.
- Relatives accused of kidnapping boy to teach him a lesson because parenting.
- Prison break in Brazil after 'sexy police officers' seduce dumb wardens
-Tony Abbott survives the leadship spill motion. Kind of.
- Submarines in South Australia aren't being put out for tender, I mean competitive evaluation, or something probably. What?
- A coup in NT?
- Apparently the good and moral banking institution HSBC is helping rich people dodge taxes and it's totally unexpected.
- Charles Manson calls off the wedding after his creepy bride to be wanted to display his body for money.
- Chocolate Buttholes are a thing. So is Valentines Day...
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!