Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Jon Stewart is to leave TV land and Jorge is sad.
- Metro ticket inspectors are garbage people, in our opinion.
- Pay your fine on the spot - but not buy a ticket.
- Albany cop beat pregnant woman, causing miscarriage. You know, because he didn't like her attitude.
- Tony Abbott confuses social security with national security.
- Police to examine footage after dickheads go nuts at a darts tournament in Melbourne.
- What Bill Shorten thinks of proposed data-retention reforms.
- Saudi Arabia says chapel hill shootings were a terrorist act, somehow loses dictionairy.
- Apparently there was an Australian Emu War in the 1930's.
- Brian Williams fucked up: does he deserve a second chance?
- Charles Manson's wedding is still on. Apparently.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!