Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Sarah Palin gives a speech/ has a fever dream
- Anti-vaccination group encourages people to join a fake church in oder that they may continue to endanger their own children
- Tony Abbott takes a lot of proper shit over his Prince Phillip Knighthood Decision
- Michelle Obama doesn't wear a headscarf to definately progressive Saudi King's funeral
- Sherri Tenpenny, anti-vaxer, cancels her tour
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!