Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Data Retention Plan Could Cost $400 Million a year: Abbott
- Chinese singles rent fake partners for Lunar New Year to appease their dumb parents
- Sydney Siege: Man Haron Monis was not considered a high-priority threat, finds report
- Patties Foods: Nanna's Mized Berries not confirmed hep a cause
- Paid Climate-Change Skeptic Even More Corrupt Than Previously Thought
- Bomb Explodes at a peace rally in Ukraine
- Facebook Video Shows Toddler Performing Sex Act on Teen Girl
- India's Air is super dirty
- CT scan finds mummified monk inside 1,000 year-old Buddha
- Fifty Shades of Nay
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!