"Sky-diving would be, like, the tenth thing I do."
Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon them selves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid fourty-five minutes and then re-gurgitate the comedy, info-tainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Tony Abbott does a speech
- We discuss the topical plotholes in Back to the Future II. Finally.
- Conservatives are the most retro.
- International Women's Day is also Jorge's Birthday.
- Would you give a million dollars to a friend who bought you a lottery ticket?
- Strippers are a thing, I guess.
- Sky-diving is really scary.
- Guy Has a Seizure Whilst Sky Diving.
- Adam is finally done with the Liberal Party.
- The Human Rights Comission, The UN and Human Rights Abuses.
- Clive Palmer tells Tony Abbott to "commit suicide" because reasons.
- Marvin Gaye Estate Wins Lawsuit Against Pharell and Thicke. Good.
- Blurred Lines Controversy. Thicke throws Pharell immediately under the bus.
- Ben Carson says some homophobic shit on CNN.
- Dan Savage issues and ultimatum.
- Putin Kidnapped MH370.... According to the internet.
- Jim Inhove Throws a Snowball At the President - So Global Warming is Bullshit
- Surgeon urges young female surgeons to 'comply' with sexual harassment. Because she's being an irony feminist?
- Man/Bear/Pig is a real thing.
- Poisoned dog owners 'devastated'.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!