Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Tom's quality gamning videos. As found here!
- I Am Bread is a thing.
- There are iPads you can fuck.
- Apple's new USB-C plug will be the death of us all.
- Tin foil hats.
- The NSA hacks everthing, apparently.
- Australia's megarich now don't have to declaire their wealth to the public, because good reasons.
- Tony Abbott literally just called Bill Shorten a Nazi.
- Christopher Pyne gave an utterly bizzare interview about being a 'fixer'.
- 90,000 protest Kanye performance.
- 600 students expelled over cheating in Bihar.
- Metadata retention exemptions now exist for journalists. And no one else.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!