Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Train voices are weird.
- The Coalition government releases a fun 'educational campaign' that is definately not an advertising capmaign. Adam's decided he's a conservative again.
- The government passes its dumb metadata retention laws.
- 2500 cops picked by the state are going to be authorising all metadata access requests.
- Malcolm Turnbull gives us all ideas about how to get around his dumb data retention scheme.
- Malcom Turbull is the palatable, polished turd that the Coalition have to offer.
- Netflix is available in Australia - everyone rejoyce!
- Taylor Swift bought up all the naughty urls to do with her name.
- Australian Politics Sexy Fanfiction is a Thing.
- Zayn left One Direction and all the girls cried.
- Jeremy Clarkson: A Douchebag's Story
- Iconic Star Wars town 'Tatooine' is now occupied by ISIS because they must ruin everything.
- Prime-Minister Tony Abbott pleads with Aussie youth not to leave.
- Saudi Arabia threatens a ground invasion of Yemen.
- Seaworld have launched a twitter Q&A and it went poorly.
- Church sorry for saying a 'faith filled' Jill Meagher would not have been killed.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!