Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Indian authorities announce plans to deploy crowd control drones armed with pepper-spray.
- Warmer weather may make spiders fast and loose.
- Dallas buyers clubs slays iiNet in landmark privacy case.
- Game of thrones and Australian piracy.
- South Carolina police officer charged with murder after shooting a man in the back as he ran away.
- Hockey flag movie download tac to raise 'billions.'
- Stupid telemovie to deter asylum seekers is stupid.
- ISIS hacks French TV station, blacks out broadcast for hours.
- Hobart international airport website hacked.
- Hillary Clinton just announced her presidential run on YouTube.
- World's first 'head transplant' could be 'worse than death.'
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!