Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Laser Skirmish and all its wonderous delights.
- Hony Mum Threw Teenage Daughter a Naked Twister Sex Party, AA Sponsor Says
- Woolworths Makes A Branded ANZAC Shitfest.
- The Andrews Government Comes to A $339 Million settlement regarding East-West Link.
- Anti-Vaxer Mum's Sever Kids Get Whooping Cough.
- Why Keeping Your Car Keys in the Freezer Can Stop Theft.
- There's a game show in Japan where people get jerked off whilst singing karaoke.
- Tony Abbott skols a schooner of beer to combat binge drinking.
- Optus just realised they made a big mistake with Netflix. Huge.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!