Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Queen presents Prince Phillip with Australian Knighthood. He's thrilled.
- What happens when you give a robot $100 in bitcoin? It buys drugs.
- Australian anti-vaxxers compare immunisations to rape.
- 'No proper evidence' for erectile treatments.
- Russell Crowe's The Water Diviner faces deluge of protest ahead of US opening.
- Painkillers and antacids may be removed from the subsidised medicines list.
- Nepal earthquake death-toll at 2,500.
- Bali pair have their excecutions scheduled.
- Medditerranean shipwrecj the deadliest in recorded history.
- Pinhead sized bible for pinheads.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!