Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Easter and penalty rates are (and should remain) a thing.
- Tom plays Bloodbourne until his fingers bleed.
- Bloodbourne sounds extreemely difficuilt.
- Scott Morrison calls Gillian Triggs 'out of touch,' kills irony.
- Queens are dumb.
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to masturbating into a co-worker's coffee because he's the worst person.
- Revenge-porn site operator sentenced to 18 years in prison, which is actually not long enough.
- Reclaim Melbourne riot was a thing.
- $828,000 rasied for homophobic pizzeria in Indiana because religious people are the worst.
- Venezuelan hotels are getting guests to bring their own toilet paper and other essentials.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!