Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Beach fuckers might get 15 years for fucking on the beach.
- Tony Abbott's business advisor Maurice Newman believes Global Warming is a UN conspiracy.
- Lack of detail on $5.5bn West-East Link as Tony Abbott moves to fund it.
- Chuck Norris warns of Texas Coup 'Jade Helm 15'. For some reason.
- ISIS takes over luxurly hotel and the internet responds.
- World headed for El Nino events and guys, it looks bad.
- Kim Jong Un is stupidly happy with his new missiles.
- 50% of Mums to lose government paid parents leave entitlements.
- 8 Year Old Boy smuggles into Spain inside suitcase found in 'terrible condition'.
- Korbin Sims grabs Willie Mason's cock. For reasons.
- Riots erupt in London as people realsie David Cameron is still their leader.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!