Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Snoop Dog doesn't actually believe that Game of Thrones is real - but the news wants you to think that for some reason.
- A Japanese video game has a 65 word long title which is really just a synopsis.
- Swedish peace group trolls Russian submarines with gay defence system.
- Australia lobbies Unesco to stop it listing the Great Barrier Reef as 'ín danger.'
- Microsoft punishes 'Gears of War' leakers by making their Xbox One's Unusable.
- Creepy ads use litterbugs DNA to shame them publicly.
- Fewer americans are calling themselves Christians.
- Mohammed Morsi to be put to death. A notable silence from anti death penalty activists ensues.
- Spiders rain down on Australia to scare the living shit out of you.
- Bumble now finally puts women in control of dating! Finally!
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!