Jorge Tsipos and Suzanne Stevens take an adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Modeling in the modern world.
- Being a 'part-time' model and money is a thing.
- Having an acting background and then being in modeling.
- Limited career life for models.
- Ancient internet things.
- Are people that dye their hair weird colours attention seekers?
- 'Plus-Size' models and all the baggage that comes with that.
- Weight loss and are other models bitchy?
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!