Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- North Dakota Anti-Gay Bigot gets outed on Grindr.
- May is masturbation month!
- May the 4th - Star Wars Day.
- Russian Cargo Spaceship Falls to Earth.
- The Godfather vs The Breakfast Club.
- The Russians space pencil is a dumb myth.
- Being in space is hard.
- Cosmic Rays = braindead not Fantastic 4.
- New Fantastic 4 Film looks like garbage.
- Pacific Rim Sucks.
- AirBnB Nightmare in Canada.
- Scholarship named after the Bali Nine?
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao
- Jim's Mowing is a real thing.
- Melbourne slums in the sky.
- Texas Muhammad Cartoon Contest Gets Shot Up.
- The Royal Baby is Royal Born!
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!