Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Uwe Boll has a youtube meltdown and it is glorious.
- A fight over the release over Bin Laden's porn collection.
- Humans are probably going to have sex in space for money.
- Local idiot Nick Jensen may have to divorce his wife if gay marriage passes for reasons that are clear to only him.
- Pedophile Rolf Harris pens revenge ditty.
- Tony Abbott actually thinks wind turbines have health effects.
- Indonesian allegations that Australia paid people smugglers to turn around.
- Things Joe Hockey has said 'Get a job that pays good money.'
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!