Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Georgia Floods: Escaped zoo lion kills man.
- Rail network hit: Metro trains stopped across Melbourne.
- Bill Shorten brings forward his royal comission appearance.
- The Daily Telegraph thinks all you need is gumption to succeed.
- Dallas Buyers Club's threatening letter to downloaders revealed.
- South Carolina shooter Dylan Roof, 21, captured.
- Guards at Naru paid of and taped sex with refugees.
- Taylor Swift-ly deals with Apple Music.
- Jake Lloyd ironically gets pulled over for a high-speed car chase.
- North Korea's new miracle drugs solves all diseases.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!