Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The Supreme Court in America approves gay marriage.
- Bad judicial activism on the Supreme Court.
- Tony Abbott only says bullshit.
- Zaky Mallah, Q&A, state-broadcasters and freedom of speech rant.
- Woman claims she was attacked by black men in Texas - turns out it was eye shadow.
- Row over a bag of nuts costs airline $700,000
- Japan finally overturns its 67 year-old Footloose-esque ban on dancing.
- Sexy Japanese gorilla in Japan - and apparently there's nothing weird about that.
- Archduke's assassin gets a statue in Serbia.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!