Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Antigay Pastor Outed on Grindr. Because irony.
- Barack Obama tweets! And then the internet, full of people who use the internet, responds.
- George W Bush's CIA briefer says the bush Administration falsely presented WMD intelligence to the public.
- Labor put forward a self-serving same-sex marriage bill. But good?
- Radio host beats a rabbit to death on air to prove... something.
- FIFA officials arrested and Sepp Blatter resigns!
- Jack Warner thinks 'The Onion' really is America's finest news source.
- Face-transplants are now a thing.
- Scrabble tries to expand into the idiot market.
- Tony Abbott rolled by his ministers on stripping terrorists of their citizenship.
- George Pell called out by Vatican spokesman.
- Vince Vaughn is a gun idiot.
- Idiot: Caitlyn Jenner isn't a hero like these toy army men are!
- Other things.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever.
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!