Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- The totally unusual phenomenon of police brutality in Texas.
- Who doesn't love a good orgy?
- Cloud-based filming apps.
- The World's Largest Soverign Wealth Fund Will No Longer Invest in Coal Companies.
- South Korea confirms fifth Mers death.
- Turkish Armenians Elected to Turkey's Parliament.
- Reward offered in New York jail break crisis.
- Saudi court upholds blogger's 10 years and 1,000 lashes.
- Man arrested after using a stolen bulldozer to demolish home and cars near Newcastle.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!