Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Drunk Sarah Palin.
- Drunk Adam Direen.
- Giant fighting robots to face-off after japanese firm accepts US challenge.
- Senator Glen Lazarus threatens to finger Tony Abbott's butthole over fracking.
- Gay marriage is bad for beef exports says Barnaby Joyce, the villiage idiot.
- Senior indegenous affairs bureaucrat (NOT minister, as stated in the episode) flaunts confederate flag for some reason.
- Tomas Piketty writes and open letter to Angela Merkel.
- 'Not Alone' is a dumb film made by garbage people.
- Donald Trump believe he'll win the Latino vote with jobs. After calling them rapists.
- Russia vetos UN genocide resolution. Because Russia is drunk. Go home Russia.
- Afghanistan opens inital talks with (maybe) Taliban?
- Broadway theatre-goer jumps on stage to charge his mobile.
- South Carolina finally removes the Confederate Flag from the State House.
- Tony Abbott bans renewable energy investment in... well, basically all renewable energy.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!