Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- NASA's new images show Pluto in greatest detail yet.
- ''Go Set A Watchman'' sets one-day sales record for Barnes and Noble.
- Univision poll: some Latinos would still vote for Donald Trump.
- Speaker Bronwyn Bishop given resignation ultimatum.
- Robot homes in on consciousnesness.
- ABC gaffe marrs MH17 memorial coverage.
- You can email trees in Melbourne for some reason.
- Reclaim Australia rally in Melbourne for some reason.
- Mick Fanning gets attacked by a shark and survives unscathed.
- Tony Abbott backs Mike Baird's call to raise the GST.
- Man sentanced to 30 years in prison for killing stepfather with atomic wedgie.
- North Korean elections draw literally unbelieveable numbers.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!