Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- MH370 - Found debris is conclusively from the downed Malaysian Airlines flight.
- Christopher Pyne claimed $5000 expenses for Christmas family trip.
- Vegemite being used to make homade alcohol in dry Australian communities.
- North Korea creates its own timezone for some reason.
- Revenge pron website operator claims he did it for 'freedom of speech.'
- Lenny Kravitz exposes himself on stage and it's pretty glorious.
- Trump responds to Megyn Kelly's questions on misogyny with more misogyny. He's a garbage person.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!