Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- Jack Heath is a writer and he's here to tell us about authoring things.
- Turns out the publishing industry isn't doomed!
- Old laws are still on the books. They make no sense.
- Bogger in Bangledesh murdered: Oh how religion brings people together.
- Eric Abetz says gay men don't want to mary - in unrelated news, takes up post of villiage idiot.
- Tony Abbott shuts down gay marriage after 6-hours of debate(?) in the Coalition party room.
- Marriage equality rally in Melbourne over the weekend.
- The Daily Telegraph depict Tanya Plibersek giving presents to ISIS because journalism.
- Explosion at Tianjin.
- San Francisco combats piss with hydrophobic paint.
- Donald Trump: "I am batman."
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!