Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- "Muslim-Free" Gun Shop Raffles Off Confederate Flag Painting by George Zimmerman.
- Hitler was the worst - but nobody talks about the art.
- Auburn Deputy Mayor fined $220 for shutting streets for lavish wedding.
- FBI: Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle confesses to sex crimes with minors...
- Adani coal mine, environmental vigilantes and 'lawfare'.
- Josh Dugger was on Ashley Madison.
- Scientists measure drops in air pollution over the middle east - due to conflict.
- Calls for ban after horse pulling carriage of six bolts in CBD.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!