Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- 911 Operator Hangs up on Dying Teen.
- Impossible propellantless engine definately won't work.
- The Real Happy Birthday Song Could Make it into Films Soon!
- Bronwyn Bishop Resigns as Speaker.
- Chanel Seven Sues Channel 9 over My Kitchen Rules 'copycat.'
- Andrew Bolt Claims Stolen Generations a 'myth.'
- Trump Helicopter Barred from Iowa State Fair.
- Trump Would Get Along With Vladimir Putin.
- Roddy Piper is dead.
- Donald Trump Considering Sarah Palin for Cabinet Post Somehow.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!