Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- China announces landmark Emissions Trading Scheme!
- We're idiots for getting rid of the carbon tax.
- Martin Shkreli is the most hated person on the internet this week.
- One in five large Australian private companies paid $0 in tax last year.
- US Singer Chris Brown posters tagged with 'I beat women' stickers in Melbourne.
- Chris Brown may be barred from entering Australia due to dubious public sentiment.
- Woman stands in line for her new iPhone 6s... via video link.
- #FreeKaren - Twitter destroys the government's 'Anti-Radicalisation kit.'
- English man caught pleasuring himself for 40mins at local pub.
- East-London Riot against gentrification... targets cereal?
- Donald Trump is incredible.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!