Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath take another adventure into the absurd with another weekly episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast. Every seven (or so, the details are extremely sketchy) days the Unnatural Selection boys take it upon themselves to churn up a warm slew of news and current affairs goodness and they pour it into a blender for a solid forty-five minutes and then regurgitate the comedy, infotainment goodness into your warm, keen ears for your brain-joyment.
On today's episode we discuss:
- $1.5 Billion Dollar USA lottery.
- Owners of cars used by Victoria police as a makeshift roadblock told to pay the damage bill.
- Photos of grieving kangaroo go viral - turns out he was just horny.
- Alan Rickman died at 69.
- Don't cry for me, David Bowie.
- Obama's final state of the union.
- Rupert Murdoch, 84, and Jerry Hall, 59, announce totally real engagement.
- Donald Trump genuinely has no idea how government works.
- 120k Mercedes Benz stolen during a test drive. Guess the suburb!
- The Oregon militia are very upset about all these dildos and bags of dicks they're getting in the mail.
- Legendary co-founder of Cards Against Humanity sends the Oregon Militia a 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant to go with all those dicks.
- Oregon Militia erotic fan-fiction is also the best.
- Kids performed the Donald Trump theme tune. It's terrible.
- Also, North Korean propaganda being sung by children.
And those are all the things we've discussed, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever
Visit the Unnatural Selection website and click on things!